4.3.12

take me out tonight / where there's music and there's people who are young and alive / driving in your car / i never, never want to go home / because i haven't got one anymore / take me out tonight / because i want to see people / and i want to see life / driving in your car / oh, please, don't drop me home / because it's not my home, it's their home and i'm welcome no more / and if a double-decker bus crashes into us / to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die / and if a ten ton truck kills the both of us / to die by your side / well, the pleasure, the privilege, is mine / take me out tonight / take me anywhere / i don't care, don't care, i don't care / and in the darkened underpass / i thought, oh, god, my chance has come at last / but then a strange fear gripped me / and i just couldn't ask / take me out tonight / oh, take me anywhere / i don't care, i don't care, i don't care / driving in your car / i never, never want to go home / because i haven't got one / no, i haven't got one / and if a double-decker bus crashes in to us / to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die / and if a ten ton truck kills the both of us / to die by your side / well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine / there is a light that never goes out / there is a light that never goes out / there is a light that never goes out / there is a light that never goes out //

No hay comentarios: