29.2.12

drag him out your window / dragging out your dead / singing i miss you / snakes and ladders / flip the lid / out pops the cracker / smacks you in the head / knifes you in the neck / kicks you in the teeth / steel toe caps / takes all your credit cards / get up get the gunge / get the eggs / get the flan in the face / the flan in the face / the flan in the face / dance you fucker dance you fucker / don't you dare / don't you dare / don't you flan in the face / take it with the love is given / take it with a pinch of salt / take it to the taxman / let me back let me back / i promise to be good / don't look in the mirror / at the face you don't recognize / help me call the doctor / put me inside / put me inside / put me inside / put me inside / put me inside / keep the wolf from the door / but he calls me up / calls me on the phone / tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me up / steal all my children / if i don't pay the ransom / but i'll never see them again if i squeal to the cops / no, no, no, no, no, no, no / walking like giant cranes, ah / with my x ray eyes i strip you naked / in a tight little world and why are you on the list / stepford wives who are we to complain? / investments and dealers, investments and dealers / cold wives and mistresses / cold wives and sunday papers / city boys in first class / don't know we're born little / someone else is gonna come and clean it up / born and raised for the job / someone else always does / always pick it up / get over get up get over / turn the tape off / i keep the wolf from the door / but he calls me up / calls me on the phone / tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me up / steal all my children / if i don't pay the ransom / but i'll never see them again if i squeal to the cops / so i'm just gonna' //

No hay comentarios: